1.30.2019

Reminiscences about my lecturer.



This is about my old polytechnic days. Mr.Sahul hameed was my class lecturer.
He was not like a tutor. he acted like a clown.with bald head and big belly he always made comedy. totally he was a comedian and not respectable..
My friend Muruganandam had a sister  named Kala studying 8th standard.  Mr.sahul's daughter Rani also was in 8th standard.both were friends. kala heard about sahul from muruganandam.
She told rani " hey i know about your father. he is a big baboon".Rrani straightly went to sahul and told about it.
Next day Mr.sahul asked "who are all come from thiruu nagar area".
One student raised his hand.
My friend Muruganandam sat calmly with knowing that some thing was wrong.
Sahul inquired the student who had raised his hand. he asked about his sister. that student actually didn't have a sister.
" no there is some one in this class who come from thiru nagar area. I want to know about him".
We all the students knew that Muruganandam came from thiru nagar area. But we didn't want to told it to lecturer.
Up to the last he couldn't find that it was Muruganandam.
After very long years I met Murugandam and shared about the days we spent in polytechnic. This is one of the topic we humorously shared .




No comments:

Post a Comment